As of 1st April 2019
NHS Prices are as follows…
- A clinical examination, assesment and report
- An orthodontic assesment and report
- Advice, diagnosing and planning of your treatment
- Moulds of teeth – to see how you bite your teeth together
- Adjusting false teeth (dentures) or orthodontic appliances such as braces
- Surgical treatment of periodontitis (a severe form of gum disease) such as removing some gum tissue (gingivectomy)
- Transplanting teeth
- Removing teeth (extraction)
- Sealent restorations – when sealent is used to fill a small hole and seal any grooves in your teeth
- Crowns – a type of cap that completely covers your real tooth
- Inlays, pinlays and onlays – used to restore damaged teeth
- Bridges – a fixed replacement for a missing tooth or teeth
- Veeners and palatal veeners – new surfaces for the front or back of a tooth
- Orthodontic treatment or appliances such as braces
Finance Options Available
What Customers Say
My regular dentist is an excellent dentist. He is always informative and has a great friendly manner. He never criticises but always gives you informed suggestions on how best to keep your teeth nice and healthy. I usually go in the evening when it can be quite busy so I sometimes have to wait a bit longer to be seen. The nursing staff are always very professional and the front of house staff are always friendly.The practice premises are always spotless. I would recommend this dentist to anyone.
This is the best dental practice I have had! I’ve always felt nervous about the dentist previously but ALL the staff are friendly and everything is explained thoroughly.
Whenever I see anyone asking for recommendations for dentists I don’t hesitate to suggest Handforth Dental practice.
I’m 43 and had several dentists but this is by far the best ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have recently registered at this Practice and my routine check up was fantastic. Lovely receptionist and dentist. A few weeks after this, I unfortunately needed to be seen as an emergency (twice!!) and was given appointments once on the same day,and the second the day after. I saw different dentists who were also lovely. I would definitely recommend this Practice
Leave us a review on the NHS Website!
Wilmslow, Cheshire, Bramhall, Knutsford, Altrincham, Manchester, Prestbury, Alderleyedge, Poynton, Hale, Macclesfield, Cheadle, Stockport, Cheadlehulme, Bowdon, Bollington, Congleton, Didsbury, Mobberley, Handforth, Woodford, Lymm